Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010


Hello there! Welcome to my blog! I am very new to this, say it may take awhile to get this up and running, but I've got an awesome friend helping me out, so I think all will be fine.


My name is Leslie. I am 26 years old, and married with 2 kids. I have been married for 2 years now.



I have been designing since about the fall of 2008. I have loved it ever since. I started out designing in different groups on Cafemom, and am slowly branching out to do other stuff.


So, I will be showing off some of the designs that I make, mostly.



I am possibly going to be doing tutorials with some kits I get, or with some stuff that my friends make. Still thinking about it. lol And if I get enough followers, I might offer some of my tags for requests. So, will see. lol But, you can find me on the Creative Misfits forum under twilightmama2, as well.


Hope everyone is doing great! I can't wait to get started on my blog and have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment